You’re welcome to Pin my photos on Pinterest. If you are considering featuring my work, feel free to share up to 2 photos from a post, clearly attributed & linked back to their original page. Please keep in mind that your sole intent & purpose should be to feature Kicking Back the Pebbles. You may not use any of my posts in their entirety. Thank you.
I hope you will love any Kicking Back the Pebbles’ printables you’re about to download. Yep, they’re totally free but there is one condition and that is fair play! What does this mean, exactly?
- You may not copy KBtP printables.
- You may not sell KBtP printables.
- You may not redistribute KBtP printables—you can print a couple for your besties, but please be reasonable!
- You can share them by sharing the link to the relevant blog post.
- Attribution is required when sharing a pin or photo of any printable. Make sure you mention Kicking Back the Pebbles and link to the relevant blog post or, at least, to the blog’s Home Page.
If you have any questions about the printables feel free to shoot me an email.
Kicking Back the Pebbles is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program (an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising & linking to amazon.com.) and in the Greek Linkwise Affiliate Platform. For any items purchased through my links, I will earn a small referral commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my links. I only recommend products & systems that I use and love myself. This disclosure statement is clearly posted on every blog post containing said affiliate links.
About the blog’s name:
Kicking Back the Pebbles is from David Bowie’s “Wild Eyed Boy from Freecloud” from the album David Bowie (aka “Space Oddity”) released in 1969, meant in an-all-cocky, world-eat-my-dust kind of way!