Creamy Fresh-Salmon Pasta
- any kind of pasta you like (3.88-3.98 oz/110-113 gr per person)
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red onion diced
- 15.50 oz fresh salmon fillet, skinned, deboned and shredded (440 gr)
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 shot vodka
- 10 Fl. oz light cream or soy cream (300 ml)
- ½ cup fresh dill, finely chopped (4.4 oz/125 gr)
- Get the pasta going. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and cook for 2 minutes until it's slightly softened.
- Add the shredded salmon and season with salt & pepper to taste.
- After a couple of minutes, pour in the vodka and let it cook off so that the alcohol evaporates (about 5 minutes).
- Stir in the cream and dill and cook until the sauce thickens slightly (2-3 extra minutes).
- Stir in the drained pasta and serve with some more freshly ground black pepper.
Salmon serving per person is about 3.96 oz /112,5 gr fillet